Get an idea of where the Brent Spence Bridge Corridor project is headed and what necessary steps along the way will deliver the new bridge faster, better and cheaper.
- April: Held two public hearings with presentations by the project team and public comment periods.
- August: Issued a Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI)
- December: Began Options Analysis (OA) study
- ODOT/KYTC reviewed OA recommendations
- Finalize action plans based on the OA study
- Begin right-of-way acquisition process
- Ongoing coordination with Ohio and Kentucky legislatures and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Continued environmental analysis
- Analyzed traffic, revenue and financial impacts of tolling
- Continued right of way acquisition process in Ohio
- Ongoing coordination with Ohio and Kentucky legislatures and the FHWA
- Ohio passed legislation providing Ohio the ability to toll